Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Reviews Of Keranique Are Always Positive

Reviews of Keranique posted by actual users of the products are always positive. The customers are extremely happy with the way its products have transformed the look and feel of their hair for good. If you ever come across any Keranique scam report, just do not bother about it. These reports hold no truth, whatsoever.

visit here for more keranique reivews



Keranique Reviews

Average Rating
Average Customer Rating:
3.5


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been using the Keranique shampoo for a few months now, and my hair has become less frizzy, glossy, and shiny. This product gives my thin, fine hair more volume. I am really happy with the way it works.

Anonymous said...

To tell you the truth, my first brush with the fortifying mousse was not that great. It was a little too thin to my liking. It did not give me the extra body I though it would. However, things changed from the second use. It is also not too heavy. My hair got back a lot of texture, volume, and style. Overall, I am happy, but keeping my fingers crossed!!!!

Post a Comment